WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This policy was last updated on: 13/11/2018
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.riskacumen.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Our site is operated by RiskSTOP Group Limited (we or us). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 6236118 and we have our registered office at The Pavilion, Botleigh Grange Business Park, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 2AF. Our main trading address and address for correspondence is RiskSTOP Group Limited, Mey House, Bridport Road, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3QY. Our VAT number is 911479524.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone us on 01305 215500.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· any part of our site;
· any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
· any software used in the provision of our site; or
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude liability for all actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE POLICY
We may amend this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. Every time you wish to use our site you are expected to check this page to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.